- Does a child need to reserve a seat? How much is the fare for children?
- You do not need to make a reservation for your children under 6 years old as far as your children do not occupy a seat. However, we highly suggest preparing a seat for your children because it is safer and more comfortable than sitting on parent's laps.
[Fare for child]
Ages : 0-6 ------ Free of charge if no seats are occupied (If your child occupies a seat, the fare will be the same as the fare for ages 6-12)
Ages : 6-12 ------ Half the price of adults
Ages : 13 and older ------ Same as adults
- How many luggages can we bring in the bus?
- Basically, you can bring in one luggage per person, however if there are enough space in the trunk, you can bring in more than one.
- Can we eat in the bus?
- Eating and drinking are not prohibited. However, considerations for other passengers would be highly appreciated.
- Is there a restroom on the bus?
- It depends on the route or bus. If no restroom is available inside the bus, the bus will usually stop for a break.
- Can I cancel the reservation?
- You can cancel your reservation only if you have not made the payment, yet.
- If I lost my ticket, would it be re-issued?
- If you lose a ticket, you need to purchase a new ticket.
- If I missed my bus, can I catch the next bus?
- If you have not paid for the ticket, you can cancel or change to the later bus if any seats are available. However, if you have already paid for the ticket, you cannot cancel or change the bus.
» Click here for the rest of the questions regarding online bus reservations.